GrudgeMU Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GrudgeMU Forum Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GrudgeMU Special Events
Welcome to GrudgeMU Forum Community

Reset transfer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rufian

Reset transfer Empty
PostSubject: Reset transfer   Reset transfer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Hello first time using the forum, i ask JackaL* if there is any way of transfer character resets to another character in the same account and he say yes and give me 2 name to mail Pyorre and Alyxandria < idk if i write right, but both of admins have mailbox full, is there any other admin that i can mail for transfer my resets? thanks have a nice day cheers
Back to top Go down
SkyFlackes

SkyFlackes

Reset transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset transfer   Reset transfer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Try to PM Hestia and zeicy, they are both HGMs...

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ShionobBk

ShionobBk

Reset transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset transfer   Reset transfer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:24 pm

rufian wrote:
Hello first time using the forum, i ask JackaL* if there is any way of transfer character resets to another character in the same account and he say yes and give me 2 name to mail Pyorre and Alyxandria < idk if i write right, but both of admins have mailbox full, is there any other admin that i can mail for transfer my resets? thanks have a nice day cheers

Contact Hgm or ADMIN
Back to top Go down
http://www.zhypermu.com
rufian

Reset transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset transfer   Reset transfer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Thanks for answer so fast guys cheers
Back to top Go down
MagoNegrO

Reset transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset transfer   Reset transfer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:31 pm

CRT evet dont still open
and for now the focus is reconstruct forum since it was hacked yesterday

the main events for now all closed untill forum reconstrution done.
please be patience and keep vote becouse qhen forum back we have suficient votes to open event Smile
thanks
Back to top Go down
rufian

Reset transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset transfer   Reset transfer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:52 pm

resets should accumulate points like zhypermu, make 260 rr to get fs is kinda boring just a suggestion thanks again have a nice day cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reset transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset transfer   Reset transfer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reset transfer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GrudgeMU Forum Community :: Assistance Section :: Help Section-
Jump to: